« More carding | Main | Hey, I figured it out! »

May 11, 2009



have you got a spray called stingose in america - it calms and soothes the pain, itch and swelling of stings and bites. Jacks dad is allergic to bees and has to have injections if stung.I wouldnt say you are allergic to bees, you would know within a few minutes of being stung if you were.

come visit me dearie.....i live way out in the bush where no one will hear you scream!!! hahahahahaha!!


heres the stingose link



I've been looking at that cast on method. I'll try it a couple of times and help you out on Wednesday, yeah?

The comments to this entry are closed.